- Proper data collection, photography, Treatment presentations
- Principles of adhesive and biomimetic dentistry
- Material selection in esthetic implant and adhesive dentistry
- Framework designs for full arch implant restorations
- Treatment concepts for the restoration of the edentulous mandible
- Removable implant restoration of the edentulous maxilla.
- Restoration of the fixed maxillary arch. Principles and application part 1.
- Restoration of the fixed maxillary arch. Principles and application part 2. This will include All on 4 training.
- Treatment consult for comprehensive cases
- Treatment planning for comprehensive cases
- Provisionalization and immediate loading techniques for full arch and esthetic implant situations.
- Final impressions for full arch implant and tooth borne cases
- Bite registrations for full arch implant and tooth borne cases
- Dr. Reshad and Domenico Cascione unique prototype technique will be observed and studied. This technique will warrant success in many esthetic and full arch cases. Very strict protocol for success with this technique will be provided
- Delivery of final prosthesis for implant and full arch cases
- Review of patients who have received full arch and esthetic restoration. Discussion and guidelines for repair and maintenance in treatment complications will be provided
Doctors will receive handouts on all of the lectures as well as the following:
- A comprehensive cataloged digital copy of the implant literature
- You will be provided with material to be able to properly promote your newly acquired high-end services, case acceptance, financial - documents, refund policies, front office and new patient protocol and communications.
- Treatment letter templates
- Digital smile design Keynote presentation that allows you to create the perfect digitally proposed treatment plans for your patients.
• One year Limited Novadontics software membership
Pay online the full amount of the course
$2000 deposit due with registration
The balance is due 8 weeks prior to the start of the program
JP Morgan Chase Bank, 270 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017
Beneficiary: California Implant Institute
- The program will be provided at the California Implant Institute, San Diego.
Dr. Mamaly Reshad
Mamaly Reshad is a Prosthodontist and the former Section Chair for Fixed Prosthodontics and Operative Dentistry at the University of Southern California (USC). He qualified as a dentist in 1993 from Kings College, London University. He completed his Master’s in Conservative Dentistry with Distinction at the Eastman Dental Institute. He obtained his training in advanced Prosthodontics at USC. He has published in numerous peer-reviewed journals and textbooks on various topics related to Prosthodontics, Aesthetics, and Implant Dentistry. Dr. Reshad is currently on the editorial board on various journals including the Journal of Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry. He is an honorary clinical teacher at the Eastman Dental Institute, London University. He maintains privates office in Woodland Hills California and London, England.
Dr. Philip J. Kroll,
Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Graduated from the University of Southern Cal., 1986.
Private practice Ventura, California.
Sr. Lecturer in the Dept. of Restorative Dentistry at UCLA.
Director of Occlusion, UCLA Graduate Center for Esthetic Dentistry.
Served as President of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Western U.S. C
currently serving as a trustee for the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.