6 -Days LIVE Patient Surgical Externship
Advanced Bone Grafting Program
March 18-23, 2019 Sold Out
May 6-11, 2019 Mexico
July 15-20, 2019 Mexico
September 16-21, 2019 Mexico
November 11-16, 2019 Mexico
- Implement step-by-step implant surgical protocols on live patients under the direction of Dr. Louie Al-Faraje and staff.
- Accelerate your learning curve to transition from classroom to surgically placing implants in your office with predictability.
- Increase your knowledge and skill in the areas of flap design, implant placement, bone grafting, and suturing techniques.
- Use the latest technology (PiezoSurgery machines and CO2 laser are available for use by attendees)
- Completion of any of these three programs fulfills the Fellowship requirements for the ICOI
Advanced Bone Grafting Procedures Course Curriculum
Each doctor will perform 4-5 surgeries and assist his or her partner with his or her four surgeries. So each doctor is exposed to 8-10 advanced implant/bone grafting surgical procedures.The surgeries will be selected from the following procedures:
- Sinus lifting through the lateral window
- Sinus lifting through the osteotomy site
- Maxillary Alveolar ridge expansion using split-cortical technique
- Mandibular Alveolar ridge expansion using Pedicled Sandwich Plasty (PSP)
- Connective tissue graft
- Block graft
- And just like implant placement, bone grafting participants will work on their flapping techniques, suturing techniques and will perform multiple alveoloplasty procedures.
- Lecture material and surgical DVDs are provided for bone grafting program participants before the program to enhance the learning experience
- All Materials and Implants,
- Certificate of attendance
- 48 CE Continuing education credit for the 6 days program
- Course manual
- Transportation from San Diego to the CII Institute in Baja Mexico and back
- Special product discounts
- Continental breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- One year Novadontics software membership
- Pay online the full amount of the course
- Installment Option:
$2500 deposit due with registration
The balance is due 4 weeks prior to the start of the program
- Bank Transfer:
JP Morgan Chase Bank,
270 Park Av.
New York, NY 10017
Account Name: California Implant Institute
Account #: 326103550
SWIFT #: CHASUS33
- The program will be provided at the California Implant Institute, which is located at Km. 40 (45 minutes drive south of the USA/Mexico border).
- Tuition includes chauffeured van service to take you from San Diego International Airport to the facility in Mexico and back. A U.S. passport or the U.S.A. Visa is needed to enter the U.S.
Dr. Louie Al-Faraje literally defined and authored the art of Oral Implantology. As a leading authority, he created many classifications and techniques, the standards by which oral implantology surgical procedures can be successfully performed. His name has become synonymous with results-oriented oral implantology treatments around the world.
Dr. Judd Boehme has been practicing since 2002. Advanced implant therapy, bone grafting and sedation techniques are an everyday part of his practice. Dr. Boehme’s patients include judges, congressmen, celebrities and local sports teams. He writes and lectures on dental procedures and the mouth-body-connection. Dr. Boehme maintains licenses in Nevada, California and Missouri.
Dr. Barry Hillam graduated from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry in 2004. He entered private practice in Provo, Utah, where he made implants, bone grafting, and connective tissue grafting a regular part of his practice. Since that time he has lectured and written on topics including comprehensive treatment planning, implant implementation, implant prosthetics, connective tissue grafting, dental photography, and personal productivity.
He also enjoys teaching oral implantology and holds licenses in Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, and Utah.
Tareq I. Beck, D.D.S., M.S. is a board certified Periodontist who is keenly proficient in all aspects of his chosen specialty. He has a particular interest in the area of Dental Implantology as well as applying the LANAP technique for treatment of his patients. As a board certified Periodontist, Dr. Beck is honored to have been awarded the title of Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology, which less than 50% of Periodontists in the United States attain.
Dr. Steve Hurst is a 1993 graduate of UCLA School of Dentistry and a Fellow of the California Implant Institute. He maintains his practice in San Diego emphasizing dental implant placement and restorations. Dr. Hurst coordinates few aspects of the California Implant Institute’s Live patient externship program.
Dr. Chad Slocum graduated from the University of Washington School of Dentistry in 1998. He then continued his education by completing a one year General Practice Residency program at the University of Washington Medical Center in 1999. Dr. Slocum maintains his private practice in Mill Creek, Washington with an emphasis on implant surgery, bone grafting, and complex restorative care. He is a Fellow of the California Implant Institute and a Fellow of the ICOI.
Dr. Muhaimin’s patients travel from as far away as San Jose to see him – they love him that much! His patients describe him as professional, attentive, gentle and extremely personable and fun. They also talk about his great sense of humor and down-to-earth personality that puts even the most fearful patient at ease immediately.
Domenico Cascione obtained his primary education in Bari (Italy), where he was also certified as a Dental Technologist (CDT) in 1985. From 1986 to 2004 he was the owner and director of Dental Laboratory in Bari (Italy). He is a Master Ceramist and also is a specialist in metallurgy, implant work and complex esthetic rehabilitation. In 2005 he was awarded a Bachelor of Science of the Dental Technology degree from the University of Illinois.
All implants used in the Live Patient Surgical Externship Programs are made by Nobel Biocare